Skip to content
OVERSPEED TRAINING PROTOCOL - Level 1
Please follow these safety guidelines when training with SuperSpeed Golf:
- Always warm up before training
- Do NOT hit the ground
- Switch your grip when changing from dominant to non-dominant sides
- Always swing towards open space, hitting net or driving range
- Do not perform more than 3 days per week
- Take one full rest day between sessions
Click here to download the dynamic warmup visual
Click here to download the protocol visual
Click here to download the record keeping sheet
Click here to download the PRGR manual
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device