SuperSpeed Golf's training protocols are progressive and designed for each swing to be made at maximal intensity. For optimal results, we recommend training 3 days a week with one full rest day between sessions.
Please follow these safety guidelines when training with SuperSpeed Golf:
- Always warm up before training
- Do NOT hit the ground
- Switch your grip when changing from dominant to non-dominant sides
- Always swing towards open space, hitting net or driving range
- Do not perform more than 3 days per week
- Take one full rest day between sessions