Bundle PRGR below with the set for further savings.
Bundle Blast below with the set and make further savings!
It provides you with Swing Speed, Ball Speed, Carry Distance, Total Distance, and Smash Factor for each club. With this simple device, you are not only able to measure your swing data with a golf club, but also with any of the SuperSpeed Golf Training Clubs. We have found that using this launch monitor during our protocols will provide great motivation to make each swing faster than the last. This will optimize the OverSpeed Training effect and maximize speed gains.
Bundle PRGR with a SuperSpeed set and save further off the regular price!
Purchase this training club if... You want to increase hand and arm speed.
Counterweight training alters the physics of your golf swing by significantly changing the balance point of the golf club and moves mass behind your hands. This allows for significantly faster release speed of the golf club which produces much faster hand and arm speed in your golf swing.
The SuperSpeed C club is the newest addition to the SuperSpeed line up. This allows for a significantly faster release speed leading to more club head speed. Complimentary online video instruction is provided under the training tab on the website. The C club can be used on its own or coupled with the original SuperSpeed Golf Set.
Bundle your SuperSpeed set with a PRGR Launch Monitor for a further discount!
The most affordable, portable instrument available for measuring clubhead swing speed
"The easiest way to gain speed." - Padraig Harrington, 3x Major Champion
Gain 20 yards in 6 weeks with Golf's #1 Swing Speed Training System used by 700+ Tour Professionals.
Get the complete SuperSpeed Training bundle our Ambassadors use to gain and maintain speed out on Tour including the original SuperSpeed Golf Training System, the SuperSpeed C Training Club, the SuperSpeed Squeeze, and the PRGR Portable Launch Monitor.
- Our original SuperSpeed Golf Training System uses 3 clubs - 2 that are lighter than your driver + 1 that is heavier - to speed up your golf swing through overspeed training.
- The SuperSpeed C Club is counterweighted to train maximum arm/hand and release speed.
- The SuperSpeed Squeeze is a grip strength trainer to increase hand and arm strength to maximize your speed.
- Combine these three systems with our free online training and track your speed gains with the easy-to-use and accurate PRGR Portable Launch Monitor.
Which set is right for me? It depends on what driver you play!
- Men's Set - Standard Men's Driver - 60g+ Shaft, X, S, R Flex
- Senior Set - Ultralight Driver - Under 60g Shaft, R, S, A Flex
- Ladies Set - Ultralight Driver - Under 60g Shaft, R, A, L Flex